It’s bold, beautiful, and fabulous! Red hair is a fantastic color for many people – it gives you a daring, original style that makes you stand out among the rest. It gives you an edge! There are many different shades of red hair, giving you a lot of different color options to choose from. Red is a vivacious and romantic color that adds appeal to just about any lady’s looks! If you want red hair but you’re not quite sure what shade would look best on you, here are just a few different color options for you to consider!
- Soft Cinnamon: This color is a gorgeous, natural looking shade that is perfect for the warm skin-toned ladies. Soft cinnamon adds a touch of red to your golden, light brown locks, adding depth, sensual appeal, and color! Cinnamon colored hair is perfect for the green-eyed goddess; it really helps to give your eyes a popping appeal!
- Brunette Cherry Red: This is the perfect color for those who don’t want to go all-out red! This gives you a grip on your brunette roots while giving you depth and a pop of color. The red is just a slight hue, giving you a little extra something. A brunette cherry red color is perfect for those who have a medium complexion; it’s not too dramatic or too vivacious. It’s the perfect combination for the medium skin-toned ladies!
- Vibrant Violet: It’s daring, deep, and delicious! Violet has a tinge of deep purple-red, giving you an edgy, sexy look. This look is fabulous for the lighter-medium skinned toned ladies. This bold color is fabulous for turning heads and drawing admiring looks! It’s vivacious, beautiful, and valiant!
- Copper Head: It’s the red of all reds! Copper hair color is gorgeous, brilliant, and daring! It’s the perfect shade for the pale-skinned beauties who want to add a daring touch to their appearance. Copper colored hair is oft-times paired with emerald colors, green eyes, and soft skin… it’s a gorgeous hue that will catch anybody’s eye!
- Cherry Soda, Please: Deep cherry chocolate red is a gorgeous color. It’s a little darker and a little more red-tinged than the brunette cherry red. It’s a step above, getting you closer to a more violet color. For those wanting to gradually go from brown to red, this is the perfect middle color. Cherry red is perfect for warmer skin tones and light eyes, although it’s a gorgeous look on just about anyone.
There are tons of different red shades out there! Here at Salon Deauville, our talented stylists can help you choose the perfect red color for your skin tone! Book an appointment today! Click HereRead More »
Your wedding will be filled with glamorous décor, stunning dresses, sweet-smelling flowers, and everything perfect! You’re the centerpiece for all attention; your gown is perfect and your make-up is pristine! To top off the flawless attire, you can style your hair to complement the entire look. There are tons of different hairstyles you can choose from, all glamorous, gorgeous, and wedding-worthy!
Depending on the theme of your wedding, your hair length, and your hairs texture will all depend on what style will best complement your attire. Here are five fabulous hair-dos that will complement any bride!
- Chic Chignon: The chignon hair style can be styled pretty much anyway you want – it can be loose and have a vintage appeal, or it can be pulled up to perfection to give you a chic and royal appearance. This style is great for outdoor, vintage styled country weddings!
- Ballerina Bun: Chic, sophisticated, soft, and romantic; the ballerina bun is perfect for that fairy tale wedding where chandeliers and pearls are the accenting pieces. The ballerina bun draws attention to your gorgeous, smiling face!
- Short and Sassy: For those with short and sassy styles, there are plenty of different styling options for you! With any short style, add accessories to give your hair-do a pop of style!
o Low and Loose: Keep your hair down and have it wavy. This gives you a princess, picture-perfect style that’s wonderful for any bride!
o Curled and Chic: Have your hairstylist at Salon Deauville give you the ringlets you’ve always wanted!
- Half & Half: This is the perfect style for any traditional bride. It keeps your hair out of your face, but still gives you the freedom to curl, straighten, or wave your tresses.
- Down and Desirable: If you’re opting to keep your hair down, you can do just about anything! From a waterfall braid to loose waves, the styling options are pretty much endless if you want to keep it all down.
In order to keep your hair picture-perfect, use quality styling products to keep every curl in its proper place. Big Sexy Hair is a fabulous hairstyling product that gives you all the play and hold that you need.
Here at Salon Deauville, our stylists can help you get the perfect hairstyle for your wedding! From soft and sensual to chic and perfect, our stylists can give you the look you want! Using the best quality products such as Big Sexy Hair and Wella, they can give your trusses the picture-perfect style you’ve dreamed of!Read More »
There is absolutely nothing worse than having greasy hair by mid-day. It ruins the hair style, making your hair look dirty, gross, and unwashed. But we all know… you just washed it, and you simply can’t help it! Greasy hair is your worst enemy, and you have no idea how to prevent it. Take a breath- you’re not stuck with the nasty grease anymore! There are a few great ideas on how to style and prevent the seemingly inevitable grease!
- Dry Shampoos: You’ve found your new best friend – meet dry shampoo! Dry shampoos are life savers, affectively wicking away the look of greasy hair in seconds! There are tons of different dry shampoos out there, so ask your hairdresser what dry shampoo would be best for you. Here’s the best part- dry shampoos come in a travel size, making it easy to plop this bottle of magic in your purse! With a dusting over your roots, shake the dry shampoo in and watch the miracle unfold!
- Baby Powder: This is a great alternative to dry shampoo if you happen to run out. It does the exact same thing, giving your hair a fresh touch up.
- Washing Doesn’t Help: Believe it or not, over-washing your hair will do exactly what you don’t want – create more grease. Avoid this by not washing your hair on a daily basis. On days where it doesn’t matter as much if your hair is clean or not, skip the shampoo and try for an up-do or a ball cap. When you do wash your hair, rinse with cold water, and make sure you really rinse your hair. Get all of the shampoo out to prevent an itchy, greasy mess.
- Volumizing Hair Products: Put a volumizing product in your hair to lift your roots away from your scalp. This will keep your hair from lying on your scalp and getting greasy. Volumizing hair products are a girl’s best friend, so make sure to ask your hair dresser what products he/she recommends.
- Curly Girls: Curls or waves take away the appearance of grease because of the volume and imperfect strands. Straight hair tends to lie heavier on your scalp, giving the appearance of a greasier look. Curly or wavy hair will make your hair look cleaner for longer.
Greasy hair doesn’t have to be a nightmare you deal with on a day to day basis. With a few simple styling products and tips, you can prevent the dirty look with ease!
Contact us at 514-735-4432 or by email email@example.comRead More »
You want to grow out your hair; you want it long, luscious, and healthy, right? Unfortunately, split ends seem to put a halt to your hairs growth process. Not only are split ends awful for those looking to grow out their hair, but split ends in general are unattractive and unhealthy. If you want gorgeous hair, here are a few great tips for preventing or managing those awful split ends.
4 Great Tips for Managing your Split Ends
- Dustings: A good dusting, also known as a slight trim, will do the trick. Dusting is just cutting off the split ends, not the actual length. This will help the healthy hair to grow without the stump of dead ends. A good dusting every 10 or so weeks is great for getting the maximum length and potential out of your hair.
- Leave the Cream In: Find a good quality leave-in conditioner or cream and massage it into the very ends of your hair (not the roots – greasy hair isn’t something you’re after). This will help your hair to look shinier and healthier, taking away the appearance of dull dead ends.
- Alcohol-Free Shampoo: An alcohol-free shampoo will help to prevent further damage and breakage. Alcohol dries just about anything, especially hair. Ask your hair dresser what good quality, alcohol-free shampoo you should use to help prevent further damage. There are many great products out there, and your hairdresser will be able to help you find the right one.
- Minimal Heat: Heat damages, pure and simple. Avoid using too many heated hair products, such as blow dryers, straighteners, and curlers. Heat kills your hair, resulting in dead ends and unhealthy locks. If at all possible, try to let your hair dry naturally. If this is a no-go for you, and you must use heated hair products, make sure to use a heat-protecting cream. There are tons of great products out there, one being Big Sexy Hair. Putting a heat protectant will prevent further damage and will allow you to style your hair however you need. But, whenever possible, avoid heated products!
Dead ends are really hard to “treat” but they’re easy to prevent. By using the right products, getting a regular dusting, and avoiding heat, you can have healthy, gorgeous locks. If growing your hair out seems to be impossible, ask your hairdresser if a dusting is what you need! With dead ends gone, you can style and grow your hair out with ease, giving you the perfect mane you’ve always wanted!
Deauville coiffure spa offers full hair salon and spa services , hair products , hair treatments , coloring , facial , laser, kerasilk , kerastase treatment room manicure pedicure in Montreal, Quebec.
Contact us at 514-735-4432 or by email firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More »
There’s nothing worse than having your hair styled to picture-perfect flawlessness and then walking outdoors to have the humidity ransack your mane. From shimmery shine to a frizzy nightmare, it can seem almost impossible to have the perfect hair-do all day long. You’re not alone in this battle, and many women out there wonder what to do with their frizzy mess. Not to worry! There are several great styling and care techniques you can do to prevent the frizz hazard!
• Frizz Fighters: Invest in a quality frizz-control cream to help tame the mane. A cream is better than a serum since it’s a heavier product, helping to keep your unmanageable locks from going wild. Work the serum into your hair after a shower to really maximize its potential. For the best product, ask your hairdresser what frizz-control cream would be optimal for you.
• Whatever you do, don’t air dry! Air drying your hair will only accentuate the frizz. The best thing to do is to blow dry your hair with a large round brush after applying a good frizz-control cream. With the blow drying, it will wick away any moisture, preventing your locks from fluffing. Style your hair with the round brush, blow drying your locks into sleek, shiny strands. Also, you want to work your way up. Start from the tips of your hair and work your way up to the roots to prevent further frizz. (Remember, anti-frizz products are your new best friend.)
• Moisturizing Shampoos: Moisturizing shampoos are wonderful for helping prevent frizz. Not only can a moisturizing shampoo help with the frizz, but it will also give your hair a sleek shine that will dazzle everyone!
• Style It Up: If you’re headed out, throw your hair up in a clip to keep the humidity from getting to it (don’t use a hair tie – hair ties leave crimps in your hair, mussing up your gorgeous style). A clip will keep your hair in a soft up-due until you’re ready to shake out your gorgeous mane and wow everyone with your luscious locks.
Frizzy hair doesn’t have to be something you have to continuously fret over. With just a few styling tips, like blow drying and using a quality frizz-control cream, you can keep your mane gorgeous all day long! Contact one of our hairstylists to see what hair products, such as shampoos and creams will work for you. Your hair is beautiful; work it to make it work for you!Read More »
Long, luscious locks are popular today. You can do just about anything with long hair; from sleek and straight to boho and braided, the options are practically endless. But you have short hair, making it almost impossible to do the hairstyles you really want.
Growing out your hair can seem like an endless battle, but with a few helpful and healthy tips, you can easily – and quickly! – grow your hair out!
• Check Your Diet: Eating the right foods is important not only for you physically, but for growing out your hair as well. If you want long locks, try taking in more fatty acids, protein, and minerals. Also, biotin supplements are fabulous for getting your hair to grow strong, quickly. Biotin is also great for your skin and nails, giving you an all-around healthy radiance and enhancing your natural beauty. Some foods you could eat on a more regular basis include any kinds of leafy greens (especially spinach!) as well as nuts and seeds. Between greater intakes of fatty acids, biotin supplements, and eating healthy, you’ll be amazed at how fast your hair can, and will, grow!
• Daily Scalp Massage: Massaging your scalp every time you wash your hair helps to enhance the circulation, therefore helping your hair to grow. With a daily scalp massage, your scalp, hair, and head will feel a whole lot better!
• Styling Options: If you’re in that awkward “growing it out” stage and you’re reaching the limits of frustration, don’t stress! There are great tips for getting your hair to look great even during those awful, awkward mid-stages!
o If your hair is just long enough, put it in a simple braid. Even if it’s short, you can braid your bangs, giving you a sweet halo hair style, effectively taking away the appearance of pure awkwardness.
o Pin your bangs back behind your ears. This will keep the annoying strands of hair from getting in your eyes. If you pin them up, it also gives you several different styling options as well. From a little poof to braided bangs, you can dress your looks up, going casual or chic with ease.
o Hair extensions are the greatest invention since… well, ever. Hair extensions give you a free pass on the awkward hair length stage.
Growing your hair out doesn’t have to be an exasperating headache, nor does it have to be impossible. With the right supplements, vitamins, and foods, your hair will grow faster, longer, and healthier. The point is to make sure that you grow your hair out in a healthy way. Healthy hair is beautiful hair! Also remember… the awkward stage doesn’t last forever! With a couple bobby pins, you can work miracles with your locks!Read More »
Working out is incredibly beneficial for your physique, but it can leave your hair looking damp, drab, and dirty. With a few styling tricks, you can have your hair looking clean, fresh, and fabulous in no time! With five minutes and a few tools, you can go from a workout to a dinner date looking fantastic!
Products to Use
In order to give your hair that healthy, fuller, clean look, you need to use the proper products. One prime product you can use is a spray gel that is water based. A spray gel will give your hair “oomph” and a fresh appearance, making it easy to style. Dry shampoo is the greatest product ever invented- you don’t have to worry about shampooing your hair in order to have that clean look! Spritz the dry shampoo at your roots, than take your hair brush or comb and brush it through to the tips, which gives it a fuller look.
Tips to Perfection
If you don’t have all of your hair styling products in your gym bag, you don’t have anything to worry about! Just make sure you have a blow dryer and a couple clips, and you’ll be able to have fabulous hair after your workout, no matter how sweaty you get!
Blow Dryers and Clips
Your blow dryer will be your new best friend once you try this fabulous trick after a rigorous gym workout! Take a round brush and roll your hair away from your scalp. Blow dry the roots for 10 seconds in order to whisk away the moisture and add volume to your roots. Spray your hair with a volumizing hairspray and call it done! You can also blow dry the hair at your crown and front few strands, add a volumizing and shine-enhancing serum or cream, and you’ll have dry, fresh looking hair that’s perfect for just about any occasion!
Crimping Your Style
Another fantastic trick to try is not putting your hair in a ponytail. Using a ponytail holder “cramps your style,” giving your hair a crimped and used look. Instead, whip your hair up into a bun and use a clip or two to secure it. The clip won’t crimp your hair, and it will keep your locks away from your sweaty neck, face, and shoulders.
With these few, simple and easy tricks, you will realize just how easy it is to look fabulous after a rigorous workout. It’s important to work out and stay healthy, but it’s also important to look your best when going out. If you’re going straight from the gym to work or a date, use these few fabulous pointers to give your hair the five-minute makeover it needs. With a blow dryer, hair brush, and clip, it’s amazing what you can do!Read More »
We all want that glorious shimmer that fairly radiates in the sun! With a few tips and tricks, products and tools, you’ll have the glorious shine that you’ve always wanted. At Salon Deauville, we have all the products that you need to have a long lasting shine that everyone will envy!
Tips & Tricks
We want to help you have the shine that you’ve always wanted, so we’ve come up with a list of tips and tricks that will help to give you that glorious, healthy shine you’ve dreamed of.
It’s all about the brush. You want to make sure you have the right comb or hairbrush that won’t break your hair, and you also want to make sure that you don’t brush when your locks are wet. Brushing damp or dry hair is ideal- this helps to ensure less breakage, resulting in healthier, shinier tresses.
Cold Wash, Shiny Hair
Nobody likes a cold shower… except your hair! Cool water helps to not only keep your hair looking healthy, but it can also help to elongate the life of your dyed color. Even though cool water isn’t exactly appealing, it’s the best, most natural way to enhance the glorious shine of your hair.
Blow it Dry
Make sure to put your blow dryer on a warm setting in order to keep your hair from getting heat damage. Healthy hair is shiny hair, so you want to make sure you protect your tresses from too much heat. After blowing your hair dry on a warm setting, switch it to a cool setting- the cool air acts as a cuticle sealant, resulting in healthier looking locks.
Nowadays, there are tons of different hair products you can use to give your hair a healthy boost, resulting in an envy-worthy shine. At Salon Deauville, we have all the best name-brand products that will boost your hair and give you the shine you’ve always wanted.
Moroccan Oil is perfect for giving your hair the healthy shine it needs. You don’t have to worry about a waxy residue or greasy leftovers- with this product, your hair will feel gloriously healthy and soft. Moroccan Oil has all the products you need!
Kerastase has fantastic products that provide a frizz-free, long lasting shine that will also help to keep the tangles at bay. This fabulous product will give you all the shine and smoothness you want, without the greasy after-effects.
With the right products, tips, and tricks, you will have the long lasting, luxurious shine you’ve been wanting! At Salon Deauville, we have all the products you need and more to get that Runway shine! To see our residential hair services click here. To see our haircare and color services, click here.Read More »
There are so many different hair styles for you to choose from, that selecting the right one for your facial profile can seem like a daunting task. Here at Salon Deauville, our fabulous stylists can give you the perfect cut that will really enhance your gorgeous features.Your facial profile, also known as your facial structure, will determine which hair style will look the best on you. From pixie style to long, luxurious curls, our hair stylists can trim your hair to the perfect cut!
Oval Facial Structures
If you have an oval shaped face, you’re incredibly blessed! Just about any hair style goes with your facial features! But for a style that really accentuates your structure, here are a few ideas. For those with straight or wavy hair, a layered look to frame your face always looks dazzling. Add bangs to your style, and you’ll be the talk of the town! For those with curly hair, a choppy, shoulder length layered hair-do looks the best. This style will maximize the volume, giving you a perfect hair style for any occasion.
Round Facial Features
Long and layered is the way to go for those with rounded facial features. The length of your hair will really help to give the appearance of a more elongated face, therefore maximizing your features and enhancing your natural beauty. For those with straight or wavy hair, a side swept bang and gradual layers that start below the chin is your best bet. If you really want short hair, an angled bob is a fantastic styling option for you. For those with curly locks, layers are your best friend! Add a few layers to your “do” and see just how gorgeous your curls really are!
Square Facial Features
Short, sweet, and to the point. That’s the best styling option for those with a square facial structure. If you have straight or wavy hair, a gradual bob with round layers is the best option for enhancing your features without maximizing the elongation of your face. The best hair length for your facial structure is to the base of the neck- this will enhance your profile without maximizing the square appearance of your face. For those with curly locks, a mid length with rounded layers is a good styling option for you!
Heart Shaped Facial Features
Cropped and short is a fantastic styling option for your “sweetheart” facial structure. With straight and wavy hair, a short bob with concave layers is the best option. You want the fullness to be at the tips of your hair, not so much the roots; volume at the roots will draw attention to the width of your forehead. If you have curly locks, than concave layers with a blunt cut is a perfect style for you.
Rectangular Facial Features
Layers, layers, layers! For straight hair, you want long, concave layers to really enhance your gorgeous features. A shoulder length do is perfect for those with a rectangular face, and adding bangs will really rock your style! For curly-cues, long layers and a haircut that reaches your collar bone is ideal.
There are hundreds of different styling options for your gorgeous facial features. Our stylists here at Salon Deauville can help you choose the best haircut for you! To book an appointment Click hereRead More »
We all want that full, flawless look when it comes to our luscious locks. With just the right tips and tricks, you can have the long lasting fullness that you’ve always sought after.
Blow Drying Techniques:
Instead of drying your hair dry upside down, or styling it dry with a blow dryer and paddle brush, try using a round brush and different blow drying angles. For example, you can blow dry your hair to the side and “rough it up” with your fingers; this technique adds volume to each strand of hair. Also, you can brush your hair to a ninety-degree angle with a round brush, and then blow it dry. This drying technique brings your hair away from your scalp, giving you long lasting volume.
Tips & Tricks:
Besides using a few blow drying tricks and techniques, you can also use high quality, name brand styling products to give your hair that luscious fullness that you need.
A volumizing mousse and dry shampoo are fantastic for giving your hair the volume you’ve always wanted. With a spritz to your roots, you can add luscious and flattering “oomph” to your style.
Styling Products To Use:
A couple products that we use here at Salon Deauville include our Catwalk Volume Collection and Big Sexy Hair. The Catwalk Volume Collection hair products are excellent for giving your hair the boost it needs without the greasy after-look. Big Sexy Hair is a fantastic product that works wonders to create the look that you’ve always wanted. With a pump of the Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel or any of their other products, you’ll have the glamorous Runway hair you’ve been dreaming o!
There are many different styling techniques that you can use in order to enhance the fullness of your hair. By utilizing certain items such as a large curling iron to add loose waves, old-fashioned curlers, or by using a round brush, you will notice an increase in volume to your hair and a fabulous, long lasting, luxurious style. A few other tricks include sleeping with your hair in a high ponytail and not parting your hair the same way every day.
We all want the full-bodied look that will last. Luckily, with a few fantastic products and a couple tricks up your sleeve, you’ll be able to create that full and lavish look all women desire! With a few blow drying tricks and fantastic products such as Catwalk and Big Sexy Hair, you’ll be able to maintain your gorgeous hairstyle all day long! Click Here to see the haircare services we offerRead More »