You’re getting ready for your job interview and you want to make the best first impression possible. You’ve got the perfect outfit chosen, the best shoes, and professional accessories all laid out and ready. The only problem is your hair. You don’t know what to do with it, and you’re not quite sure which style looks professional and young. Well, you’re in luck. Here are just a few simple hairstyling techniques that will give off the perfect first impression.Read More »
The pixie hairstyle is quickly becoming a favorite fad with Hollywood stars and women all around. It’s a sexy, sleek, tomboyish yet classy look. If you’re looking to go for a whole new style, than the pixie haircut is a fabulous option!Read More »
Short, sassy, and marvelous! Your short hair gives you the fun and fabulous look that you’ve always wanted. Unfortunately, sometimes you can hit a stump when it comes to styling your fabulously short locks. Fortunately though, there are tons of different, easy styles for you to try at home! Using the right hair products, you can easily accomplish the up-do you really want!
- Poof Bun: This style says it all. It’s a poofy bun, giving you depth, dimension, and style. This is perfect for those who have shoulder-length hair that want to wear their hair up for a quick run to the mall, a lunch date with the gals, or a day at the office! The poof bun is the perfect style for just about any occasion.
- Product Tip: For the poof bun, you want to use a strong-holding product, such as Big Sexy Hair. Big Sexy Hair Hairspray will give you all the hold you need to keep the wispy poof up and the tailored bun in place!
- Twist and Roll: Twist it up, roll it out! This style is perfect for the office. It’s chic, classy, and very professional. This style keeps your hair up and out of your face, while still giving you sexy style. The twist and roll is clean and classy. For the perfect office look, this hairstyle can be easily accomplished with short hair.
- Product Tip: With this look, you want to keep a sexy shine and a strong hold. Big Sexy Hair is the styling product for this job. It will keep your twist rolled up, keeping all your hair where it belongs.
- Quiff: It’s fun, sexy, and easy! This rocker-look is perfect for those with super short hair. Play with this style and have a blast! The quiff style is perfect for an exciting night out with the girls! This is a fun and playful style that is easily accomplished with the right products!
- Product Tip: KMS California is the best product for this up-do. This product adds volume to your hairstyle, giving you all the oomph and play you need to perfect this look.
- Fauxhawk: It’s the perfect rocker look for any daring and fun lady out there! For the shorter hairstyles, the fauxhawk can be styled multiple ways. From a curly hawk to a slicked-back hawk, the fauxhawk is a fun and fabulous hairstyle for the brave!
- Product Tip: Both Big Sexy Hair and KMS California are two great products for this style. They will keep the hawk up and give you all the poof you need for the perfect hair-do.
Don’t worry; your short hair doesn’t have to be drab and boring! With these few styling tips and products, you can really jazz up your hair-do and give you a whole new look!
or Call (514) 735-4432Read More »
Finding high quality hair styling products can seem like an absolute headache and even a disaster! From oily hair to limp locks, finding the proper products for your styling needs doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Aveda came through with a fabulous line of high quality hair styling products, giving you all the style you need! From damage repair to adding lustrous shine to your mane, you’ll quickly fall in love with the Aveda line hair care products!Read More »
Dry hair almost always looks dull, making it hard to style it just the way you want. Not to mention, dry hair is brittle hair, which means certain styles, products, and styling routines are a big no-no. Don’t worry though; your dry hair isn’t as bad as you think it is. With a few hair care tips, you can help to revive your mane, giving it that lustrous, envy-worthy shine you’ve always wanted!Read More »
It’s bold, beautiful, and fabulous! Red hair is a fantastic color for many people – it gives you a daring, original style that makes you stand out among the rest. It gives you an edge! There are many different shades of red hair, giving you a lot of different color options to choose from. Red is a vivacious and romantic color that adds appeal to just about any lady’s looks! If you want red hair but you’re not quite sure what shade would look best on you, here are just a few different color options for you to consider!Read More »
Your wedding will be filled with glamorous décor, stunning dresses, sweet-smelling flowers, and everything perfect! You’re the centerpiece for all attention; your gown is perfect and your make-up is pristine! To top off the flawless attire, you can style your hair to complement the entire look. There are tons of different hairstyles you can choose from, all glamorous, gorgeous, and wedding-worthy!Read More »
There is absolutely nothing worse than having greasy hair by mid-day. It ruins the hair style, making your hair look dirty, gross, and unwashed. But we all know… you just washed it, and you simply can’t help it! Greasy hair is your worst enemy, and you have no idea how to prevent it. Take a breath- you’re not stuck with the nasty grease anymore! There are a few great ideas on how to style and prevent the seemingly inevitable grease!Read More »
You want to grow out your hair; you want it long, luscious, and healthy, right? Unfortunately, split ends seem to put a halt to your hairs growth process. Not only are split ends awful for those looking to grow out their hair, but split ends in general are unattractive and unhealthy. If you want gorgeous hair, here are a few great tips for preventing or managing those awful split ends.Read More »
There’s nothing worse than having your hair styled to picture-perfect flawlessness and then walking outdoors to have the humidity ransack your mane. From shimmery shine to a frizzy nightmare, it can seem almost impossible to have the perfect hair-do all day long. You’re not alone in this battle, and many women out there wonder what to do with their frizzy mess. Not to worry! There are several great styling and care techniques you can do to prevent the frizz hazard!Read More »