The pixie hairstyle is quickly becoming a favorite fad with Hollywood stars and women all around. It’s a sexy, sleek, tomboyish yet classy look. If you’re looking to go for a whole new style, than the pixie haircut is a fabulous option!
There are tons of different types of pixie hairstyles out there – make sure to pick the one that best matches your facial shape! The professional stylists here at Salon Deauville can help you pick the pixie haircut that will best accentuate your gorgeous features. If you want a pixie look, trust the stylists at Salon Deauville to give you the perfect cut!
Pixie Cuts For Face Shapes: For every face shape there’s a perfect hairstyle, and that goes for pixie cuts too! Depending on your face shape, you can have a shaggy pixie or a smooth and soft styled pixie. Here are a few different pixie styles for different face shapes.
- Oval Shaped Faces: For the oval faced ladies, a short fringed pixie cut is the perfect style for you! The short fringe draws attention to your perfect facial features, complementing your eyes, nose, mouth, and jawline. The fringe is a sexy, chic, and edgy hair style that will greatly complement your features.
- Round Shaped Faces: For those with a round face, you want extreme texture to elongate your features. Add a lot of texture to really vamp up your style and give you that sexy stylish look.
- Heart Shaped Faces: Like the round faced ladies, you want a lot of texture at the crown to add height and length to elongate your features.
Types of Pixies: There are many different types of pixie hairstyles. Your hair type will determine what pixie style will look best on you.
- Razored Edge: This is a fabulous look that has a lot of texture. Add layers at the crown to give you more oomph and wispy bangs to give you a sexy, dashing appeal.
- Soft Pixie: A soft pixie look is great for a sensual, professional, chic look. With this style, you want to go short around the ears, but longer everywhere else.
- Curly-Qu: If you have spiral curls but you really want to go short, go for a pixie cut! A curly pixie hair style will give you the perfect angelic, soft, sexy look that you’re after! It’s a boy-short pixie, but because of your gorgeous curls, it really feminizes the whole style, making you look ravishing!
If you want a pixie haircut, talk to one of our professional stylists here at Salon Deauville! They can give you the perfect hairstyle that will keep you in love with your tresses!
Salon Deauville Coiffure & Spa the Best Montreal Hair Salon, offers beauty services such as makeup, manicure, bridal hair, pedicure etc… Located in Montreal 4048 Jean Talon Ouest. Tel: 514-735-4432Read More »
Short, sassy, and marvelous! Your short hair gives you the fun and fabulous look that you’ve always wanted. Unfortunately, sometimes you can hit a stump when it comes to styling your fabulously short locks. Fortunately though, there are tons of different, easy styles for you to try at home! Using the right hair products, you can easily accomplish the up-do you really want!
- Poof Bun: This style says it all. It’s a poofy bun, giving you depth, dimension, and style. This is perfect for those who have shoulder-length hair that want to wear their hair up for a quick run to the mall, a lunch date with the gals, or a day at the office! The poof bun is the perfect style for just about any occasion.
- Product Tip: For the poof bun, you want to use a strong-holding product, such as Big Sexy Hair. Big Sexy Hair Hairspray will give you all the hold you need to keep the wispy poof up and the tailored bun in place!
- Twist and Roll: Twist it up, roll it out! This style is perfect for the office. It’s chic, classy, and very professional. This style keeps your hair up and out of your face, while still giving you sexy style. The twist and roll is clean and classy. For the perfect office look, this hairstyle can be easily accomplished with short hair.
- Product Tip: With this look, you want to keep a sexy shine and a strong hold. Big Sexy Hair is the styling product for this job. It will keep your twist rolled up, keeping all your hair where it belongs.
- Quiff: It’s fun, sexy, and easy! This rocker-look is perfect for those with super short hair. Play with this style and have a blast! The quiff style is perfect for an exciting night out with the girls! This is a fun and playful style that is easily accomplished with the right products!
- Product Tip: KMS California is the best product for this up-do. This product adds volume to your hairstyle, giving you all the oomph and play you need to perfect this look.
- Fauxhawk: It’s the perfect rocker look for any daring and fun lady out there! For the shorter hairstyles, the fauxhawk can be styled multiple ways. From a curly hawk to a slicked-back hawk, the fauxhawk is a fun and fabulous hairstyle for the brave!
- Product Tip: Both Big Sexy Hair and KMS California are two great products for this style. They will keep the hawk up and give you all the poof you need for the perfect hair-do.
Don’t worry; your short hair doesn’t have to be drab and boring! With these few styling tips and products, you can really jazz up your hair-do and give you a whole new look!
or Call (514) 735-4432Read More »
Finding high quality hair styling products can seem like an absolute headache and even a disaster! From oily hair to limp locks, finding the proper products for your styling needs doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Aveda came through with a fabulous line of high quality hair styling products, giving you all the style you need! From damage repair to adding lustrous shine to your mane, you’ll quickly fall in love with the Aveda line hair care products!
Aveda Products: Each product was specifically designed with your hair in mind. Here is a list of a few fabulous selections that Aveda carries for your specific needs.
- Color Protectant Products: For colored hair, a few products to consider include:
- Color Conserve Set (a 4-step system)
- Shampoos and Conditioners for specific hair colors:
- Black Malva – Perfect for those with black/brown hair. This shampoo will help to enrich your deep colors.
- Camomile Shampoo – This shampoo is perfect for those with brilliant blonde highlights. It enhances and enriches the golden hues.
- Madder Root Shampoo – For those with red or auburn hair, this shampoo is perfect for enhancing your brilliant locks!
- Damaged Hair: Damaged hair seems to be an unfortunately common problem for many women. Luckily, Aveda came out with an excellent line to help rejuvenate and revive your locks!
- Damage Remedy: This line has a fabulous collection of shampoos, conditioners, and repairing creams that will really help to give your hair a boost in the health department!
- Shine Enhancers: We all want that brilliant, lustrous shine that the magazines showcase. If you’re looking to add a healthy shine to your hair, Aveda has the perfect products for you!
- Brilliant: The Brilliant line includes shampoos, conditioners, glosses, and shines. Without making your hair greasy, the Brilliant products will give you all the boost your lustrous locks need!
Here at Salon Deauville, we carry only the best hair care products on the market. Aveda being one of the best, you can select any of the products you need for your specific hair care regimen. From adding shine to protecting color, Aveda hair care products are the best choice for giving you that envy-worthy hair style you’ve always wanted!
Call us at (514) 735-4432 or Book an Appointment to find out more about the products we offer.
Dry hair almost always looks dull, making it hard to style it just the way you want. Not to mention, dry hair is brittle hair, which means certain styles, products, and styling routines are a big no-no. Don’t worry though; your dry hair isn’t as bad as you think it is. With a few hair care tips, you can help to revive your mane, giving it that lustrous, envy-worthy shine you’ve always wanted!
- Moisturize! There are tons of different and even healthy ways to moisturize your hair. Some examples include coconut oil, serums, and hot oils. Coconut oils are a wonderful, natural way to add moisture and shine to your locks. Serum is another great option for adding shine and moisture to your hair. After your shower, massage in a decent amount of serum to give you a long lasting sleek look. Hot oils are fantastic for really getting down to the root of things – it will nourish your hair, making it stronger, healthier, and shinier.
- Not To-Do Techniques: With dry hair, you really want to avoid heated tools as much as possible. For example, try to lay low on using your blow dryer, straightener, heated curlers, or your curling iron. Heat only dries and damages your hair even more, taking you back to square one. If you must use heated styling tools, do so sparingly!
- To-Do Techniques: With dry hair, it’s best to use a boar bristle brush, as this minimizes the potential for breakage. Often times, brushing yanks and breaks your hair strands, resulting in unhealthy locks. With a boar bristle brush, the soft bristles will prevent any unnecessary breakage, all the while efficiently managing all the knots! (Side tip: don’t brush your hair when it’s wet since this only damages it even more. Brush when dry, or comb when wet).
- At-Home Remedies:.. yes, vinegar. Believe it or not, vinegar is an excellent way to moisturize and strengthen your hair. When rinsing your hair, take a full tablespoon of vinegar and pour it over your hair; this will add a lustrous shine to your locks! Also, another at home routine you can follow on a daily basis is massaging your scalp. This helps to enhance the circulation in your scalp, which helps to produce more oils and hair growth.
With just a few simple at home solutions, you can help bring your hair back from the dead! From coconut oils to daily scalp massages, you’ll be surprised at how quickly your hair can go from dull to spectacular!
***DEAUVILLE’S STUDENT SPECIAL*** GET 20% OFF ON TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY!***STUDENT ID CARD IS REQUIRED!***
4048, Jean Talon West,
It’s bold, beautiful, and fabulous! Red hair is a fantastic color for many people – it gives you a daring, original style that makes you stand out among the rest. It gives you an edge! There are many different shades of red hair, giving you a lot of different color options to choose from. Red is a vivacious and romantic color that adds appeal to just about any lady’s looks! If you want red hair but you’re not quite sure what shade would look best on you, here are just a few different color options for you to consider!
- Soft Cinnamon: This color is a gorgeous, natural looking shade that is perfect for the warm skin-toned ladies. Soft cinnamon adds a touch of red to your golden, light brown locks, adding depth, sensual appeal, and color! Cinnamon colored hair is perfect for the green-eyed goddess; it really helps to give your eyes a popping appeal!
- Brunette Cherry Red: This is the perfect color for those who don’t want to go all-out red! This gives you a grip on your brunette roots while giving you depth and a pop of color. The red is just a slight hue, giving you a little extra something. A brunette cherry red color is perfect for those who have a medium complexion; it’s not too dramatic or too vivacious. It’s the perfect combination for the medium skin-toned ladies!
- Vibrant Violet: It’s daring, deep, and delicious! Violet has a tinge of deep purple-red, giving you an edgy, sexy look. This look is fabulous for the lighter-medium skinned toned ladies. This bold color is fabulous for turning heads and drawing admiring looks! It’s vivacious, beautiful, and valiant!
- Copper Head: It’s the red of all reds! Copper hair color is gorgeous, brilliant, and daring! It’s the perfect shade for the pale-skinned beauties who want to add a daring touch to their appearance. Copper colored hair is oft-times paired with emerald colors, green eyes, and soft skin… it’s a gorgeous hue that will catch anybody’s eye!
- Cherry Soda, Please: Deep cherry chocolate red is a gorgeous color. It’s a little darker and a little more red-tinged than the brunette cherry red. It’s a step above, getting you closer to a more violet color. For those wanting to gradually go from brown to red, this is the perfect middle color. Cherry red is perfect for warmer skin tones and light eyes, although it’s a gorgeous look on just about anyone.
There are tons of different red shades out there! Here at Salon Deauville, our talented stylists can help you choose the perfect red color for your skin tone! Book an appointment today! Click HereRead More »
Your wedding will be filled with glamorous décor, stunning dresses, sweet-smelling flowers, and everything perfect! You’re the centerpiece for all attention; your gown is perfect and your make-up is pristine! To top off the flawless attire, you can style your hair to complement the entire look. There are tons of different hairstyles you can choose from, all glamorous, gorgeous, and wedding-worthy!
Depending on the theme of your wedding, your hair length, and your hairs texture will all depend on what style will best complement your attire. Here are five fabulous hair-dos that will complement any bride!
- Chic Chignon: The chignon hair style can be styled pretty much anyway you want – it can be loose and have a vintage appeal, or it can be pulled up to perfection to give you a chic and royal appearance. This style is great for outdoor, vintage styled country weddings!
- Ballerina Bun: Chic, sophisticated, soft, and romantic; the ballerina bun is perfect for that fairy tale wedding where chandeliers and pearls are the accenting pieces. The ballerina bun draws attention to your gorgeous, smiling face!
- Short and Sassy: For those with short and sassy styles, there are plenty of different styling options for you! With any short style, add accessories to give your hair-do a pop of style!
o Low and Loose: Keep your hair down and have it wavy. This gives you a princess, picture-perfect style that’s wonderful for any bride!
o Curled and Chic: Have your hairstylist at Salon Deauville give you the ringlets you’ve always wanted!
- Half & Half: This is the perfect style for any traditional bride. It keeps your hair out of your face, but still gives you the freedom to curl, straighten, or wave your tresses.
- Down and Desirable: If you’re opting to keep your hair down, you can do just about anything! From a waterfall braid to loose waves, the styling options are pretty much endless if you want to keep it all down.
In order to keep your hair picture-perfect, use quality styling products to keep every curl in its proper place. Big Sexy Hair is a fabulous hairstyling product that gives you all the play and hold that you need.
Here at Salon Deauville, our stylists can help you get the perfect hairstyle for your wedding! From soft and sensual to chic and perfect, our stylists can give you the look you want! Using the best quality products such as Big Sexy Hair and Wella, they can give your trusses the picture-perfect style you’ve dreamed of!Read More »
There is absolutely nothing worse than having greasy hair by mid-day. It ruins the hair style, making your hair look dirty, gross, and unwashed. But we all know… you just washed it, and you simply can’t help it! Greasy hair is your worst enemy, and you have no idea how to prevent it. Take a breath- you’re not stuck with the nasty grease anymore! There are a few great ideas on how to style and prevent the seemingly inevitable grease!
- Dry Shampoos: You’ve found your new best friend – meet dry shampoo! Dry shampoos are life savers, affectively wicking away the look of greasy hair in seconds! There are tons of different dry shampoos out there, so ask your hairdresser what dry shampoo would be best for you. Here’s the best part- dry shampoos come in a travel size, making it easy to plop this bottle of magic in your purse! With a dusting over your roots, shake the dry shampoo in and watch the miracle unfold!
- Baby Powder: This is a great alternative to dry shampoo if you happen to run out. It does the exact same thing, giving your hair a fresh touch up.
- Washing Doesn’t Help: Believe it or not, over-washing your hair will do exactly what you don’t want – create more grease. Avoid this by not washing your hair on a daily basis. On days where it doesn’t matter as much if your hair is clean or not, skip the shampoo and try for an up-do or a ball cap. When you do wash your hair, rinse with cold water, and make sure you really rinse your hair. Get all of the shampoo out to prevent an itchy, greasy mess.
- Volumizing Hair Products: Put a volumizing product in your hair to lift your roots away from your scalp. This will keep your hair from lying on your scalp and getting greasy. Volumizing hair products are a girl’s best friend, so make sure to ask your hair dresser what products he/she recommends.
- Curly Girls: Curls or waves take away the appearance of grease because of the volume and imperfect strands. Straight hair tends to lie heavier on your scalp, giving the appearance of a greasier look. Curly or wavy hair will make your hair look cleaner for longer.
Greasy hair doesn’t have to be a nightmare you deal with on a day to day basis. With a few simple styling products and tips, you can prevent the dirty look with ease!
Contact us at 514-735-4432 or by email firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More »
You want to grow out your hair; you want it long, luscious, and healthy, right? Unfortunately, split ends seem to put a halt to your hairs growth process. Not only are split ends awful for those looking to grow out their hair, but split ends in general are unattractive and unhealthy. If you want gorgeous hair, here are a few great tips for preventing or managing those awful split ends.
4 Great Tips for Managing your Split Ends
- Dustings: A good dusting, also known as a slight trim, will do the trick. Dusting is just cutting off the split ends, not the actual length. This will help the healthy hair to grow without the stump of dead ends. A good dusting every 10 or so weeks is great for getting the maximum length and potential out of your hair.
- Leave the Cream In: Find a good quality leave-in conditioner or cream and massage it into the very ends of your hair (not the roots – greasy hair isn’t something you’re after). This will help your hair to look shinier and healthier, taking away the appearance of dull dead ends.
- Alcohol-Free Shampoo: An alcohol-free shampoo will help to prevent further damage and breakage. Alcohol dries just about anything, especially hair. Ask your hair dresser what good quality, alcohol-free shampoo you should use to help prevent further damage. There are many great products out there, and your hairdresser will be able to help you find the right one.
- Minimal Heat: Heat damages, pure and simple. Avoid using too many heated hair products, such as blow dryers, straighteners, and curlers. Heat kills your hair, resulting in dead ends and unhealthy locks. If at all possible, try to let your hair dry naturally. If this is a no-go for you, and you must use heated hair products, make sure to use a heat-protecting cream. There are tons of great products out there, one being Big Sexy Hair. Putting a heat protectant will prevent further damage and will allow you to style your hair however you need. But, whenever possible, avoid heated products!
Dead ends are really hard to “treat” but they’re easy to prevent. By using the right products, getting a regular dusting, and avoiding heat, you can have healthy, gorgeous locks. If growing your hair out seems to be impossible, ask your hairdresser if a dusting is what you need! With dead ends gone, you can style and grow your hair out with ease, giving you the perfect mane you’ve always wanted!
Deauville coiffure spa offers full hair salon and spa services , hair products , hair treatments , coloring , facial , laser, kerasilk , kerastase treatment room manicure pedicure in Montreal, Quebec.
Contact us at 514-735-4432 or by email email@example.comRead More »
There’s nothing worse than having your hair styled to picture-perfect flawlessness and then walking outdoors to have the humidity ransack your mane. From shimmery shine to a frizzy nightmare, it can seem almost impossible to have the perfect hair-do all day long. You’re not alone in this battle, and many women out there wonder what to do with their frizzy mess. Not to worry! There are several great styling and care techniques you can do to prevent the frizz hazard!
• Frizz Fighters: Invest in a quality frizz-control cream to help tame the mane. A cream is better than a serum since it’s a heavier product, helping to keep your unmanageable locks from going wild. Work the serum into your hair after a shower to really maximize its potential. For the best product, ask your hairdresser what frizz-control cream would be optimal for you.
• Whatever you do, don’t air dry! Air drying your hair will only accentuate the frizz. The best thing to do is to blow dry your hair with a large round brush after applying a good frizz-control cream. With the blow drying, it will wick away any moisture, preventing your locks from fluffing. Style your hair with the round brush, blow drying your locks into sleek, shiny strands. Also, you want to work your way up. Start from the tips of your hair and work your way up to the roots to prevent further frizz. (Remember, anti-frizz products are your new best friend.)
• Moisturizing Shampoos: Moisturizing shampoos are wonderful for helping prevent frizz. Not only can a moisturizing shampoo help with the frizz, but it will also give your hair a sleek shine that will dazzle everyone!
• Style It Up: If you’re headed out, throw your hair up in a clip to keep the humidity from getting to it (don’t use a hair tie – hair ties leave crimps in your hair, mussing up your gorgeous style). A clip will keep your hair in a soft up-due until you’re ready to shake out your gorgeous mane and wow everyone with your luscious locks.
Frizzy hair doesn’t have to be something you have to continuously fret over. With just a few styling tips, like blow drying and using a quality frizz-control cream, you can keep your mane gorgeous all day long! Contact one of our hairstylists to see what hair products, such as shampoos and creams will work for you. Your hair is beautiful; work it to make it work for you!Read More »
Long, luscious locks are popular today. You can do just about anything with long hair; from sleek and straight to boho and braided, the options are practically endless. But you have short hair, making it almost impossible to do the hairstyles you really want.
Growing out your hair can seem like an endless battle, but with a few helpful and healthy tips, you can easily – and quickly! – grow your hair out!
• Check Your Diet: Eating the right foods is important not only for you physically, but for growing out your hair as well. If you want long locks, try taking in more fatty acids, protein, and minerals. Also, biotin supplements are fabulous for getting your hair to grow strong, quickly. Biotin is also great for your skin and nails, giving you an all-around healthy radiance and enhancing your natural beauty. Some foods you could eat on a more regular basis include any kinds of leafy greens (especially spinach!) as well as nuts and seeds. Between greater intakes of fatty acids, biotin supplements, and eating healthy, you’ll be amazed at how fast your hair can, and will, grow!
• Daily Scalp Massage: Massaging your scalp every time you wash your hair helps to enhance the circulation, therefore helping your hair to grow. With a daily scalp massage, your scalp, hair, and head will feel a whole lot better!
• Styling Options: If you’re in that awkward “growing it out” stage and you’re reaching the limits of frustration, don’t stress! There are great tips for getting your hair to look great even during those awful, awkward mid-stages!
o If your hair is just long enough, put it in a simple braid. Even if it’s short, you can braid your bangs, giving you a sweet halo hair style, effectively taking away the appearance of pure awkwardness.
o Pin your bangs back behind your ears. This will keep the annoying strands of hair from getting in your eyes. If you pin them up, it also gives you several different styling options as well. From a little poof to braided bangs, you can dress your looks up, going casual or chic with ease.
o Hair extensions are the greatest invention since… well, ever. Hair extensions give you a free pass on the awkward hair length stage.
Growing your hair out doesn’t have to be an exasperating headache, nor does it have to be impossible. With the right supplements, vitamins, and foods, your hair will grow faster, longer, and healthier. The point is to make sure that you grow your hair out in a healthy way. Healthy hair is beautiful hair! Also remember… the awkward stage doesn’t last forever! With a couple bobby pins, you can work miracles with your locks!Read More »