Ever wanted to get a pedicure but needed a great excuse and a great place to get one? Well, here at Salon Deauville, we offer superb pedicures that will get you feeling in tip top shape! And if you need an excuse (or two!) to get a pedicure, here are a few great ones just for you!
Pedicures are wonderful for more than just making your toes look great (although that is a excellent plus!). In fact, there are some great reasons why getting a regular pedicure is a great idea for you!
- Beautiful Feet: During the spring and summer months, you want your feet to look their best! With a pedicure, your feet get massaged and worked on; no more callouses and old skin marking your feet. Now you won’t have to be embarrassed to wear your sandals anymore.
- Remove Ingrown Toenails: There is absolutely nothing more painful than ingrown toenails. Your toes are sore, shoes are painful to wear, and your feet are just plain miserable. When you get a pedicure, those awesome nail technicians will cut out those incredibly painful ingrown toenails.
- Relaxation Perks: At a high class nail salon like Salon Deauville, you can take a moment and learn to breathe once again. When you’re getting a pedicure, everything stops and all that’s surrounding you are soft tunes, a nice leg and foot massage, and warm waters swirling around your freshly cleaned toes. It’s a great way to reboot and regain your energy. You actually need a pedicure once in a while!
- Improved Blood Flow: For anyone, increased blood flow through your legs and feet is incredibly beneficial. But for those of you with diabetes, it’s a great way to get your blood circulating and your swollen ankles down.
- Fountain of Youth: When you get your feet taken care of and your toes painted with a gorgeous color, it gives you a youthful appearance. So not only do your feet feel and look pretty, but they make you look healthier and younger as well! Four bonuses all in one!
- Stronger Nails: When you get your feet taken care of, any flimsy nails are cut off and your nail beds are strengthened. Your toenails will be stronger, therefore they will look and feel better!
- No Problems: When your nail technician starts your pedicure, they can easily see if you have any future problems on the horizon, such as bunions or infections. This can help prevent any future doctor appointments, the need for medications, or any other steps that are needed to heal your issues.
Here at Salon Deauville, our amazing nail technicians can get your feet looking and feeling absolutely wonderful! Not only do we have awesome technicians and gorgeous colors to choose from, but here at Salon Deauville, you will look and feel like a queen. If you’re interested in booking an appointment for a pedicure, you can contact us here! Here at Salon Deauville, we are here to make you feel and look your best! If you want a moment to relax and regroup, make sure to visit Salon Deauville!
4048 Jean Talon Ouest,
Montréal, Québec H4P 1V5
Tel: (514) 735-4432