2015 is right around the corner! Here is a list of just a few of the fabulous hair styles that are making their debut in 2015!
Tips: When deciding on what hairstyle you want for your wedding, make sure that it goes well with your facial shape, your wedding dress, and your wedding style. Picking the perfect hair style should accentuate your blushing-bride beauty! Here are just a few ideas for you to consider:
- Beautified Bun: Buns are absolutely fantastic for giving you that sweet, sophisticated, posh, and womanly look. By adding accent pieces like large pearls or a floral headband, it’ll really spruce up your gorgeous tresses.
- Simply Elegant: For that posh, elegant, sophisticated, and demure style, try going for a slicked-back bun. This style can be a little harder for a lot of facial shapes, but if you have just the right shape, you can easily pull this off for a glamorous affect! The slicked-back bun will really bring all the attention to your eyes and lips, giving you the perfect opportunity to really play up your makeup!
- Headbands: There are several different types of headbands that you could choose from to give your locks that gorgeous extra “oomph.” Whether you want your hair up or down a pearl, floral, or beaded headband is the perfect accent piece.
- Braided Beauty: Braids are huge for 2015 wedding hairstyles. The best part about braids? There are so many different styles and types to choose from, that you can go as simple or intricate as you want! Try going for a side fishtail or a messy French braid. With the perfect accent piece, your locks will look fabulous in a tousled braid.
- Pretty in a Pony: Pony tails are also super popular for the 2015 bride. You can do just about anything you want with a ponytail – whether you want a slicked-back, perfect ponytail, or a mussed ponytail, either way it will really help to bring the attention to your gorgeous face. Throw in a glamorous applique and your ponytail will be the talk of the town!
More Tips: When you get your hair styled for your wedding, it’s important to use top quality products like Big Sexy Hair, KMS, and Sebastian. Here at Salon Deauville, our hairstylists use only the best quality products to make sure that your wedding hair will last the whole day!
With 2015 right around the corner, make sure you have the perfect and updated hairstyle for your wedding!