We all have our dream wedding hairstyle; we gaze through Pinterest for hours on end, do some research, go to hair trials, and then look some more. We want our hair to look absolutely pristine and perfect, and for good reason! Your wedding day is one of the few days you as the bride get to look like an angel from heaven, taking your soon-to-be husband’s breath away. Having the right hairstyle is the way to go! So here are a few tips and ideas for you to consider when “shopping around” for your wedding hairstyle!
Bridal Hairstyle Tips:
Here are a few good tips for you to think about when deciding on your hairstyle:
- Weather: If your wedding day is outside, you want to take into consideration the style. Hopefully your wedding day will be absolutely radiant, sunny and 75, but just in case it’s not, you want to make sure that your hair will be able to handle the weather. A few great hairstyle ideas for you to consider include:
- Chignon: There are literally tons of different styles of chignon; you have high chignon, low, smooth, braided, messy, curled, etc. It’s a style all its own with more variations then you could imagine. Your stylist will easily be able to replicate your desired look, and you won’t have to worry about fallen curls and damp hair.
- Braids: Believe it or not, there are tons of super fancy, super elegant and chic braid styles out there. You can do fish tail braids, braided buns, side braids, anything you can think of. It’s super chic and easy style.
- Half Up: If you really want your hair down, than this is a fantastic option for you. You have the gorgeous, feminine appeal of your hair cascading down your back, and you also have the comfort of knowing your hair style won’t completely fall out.
- Products: If you’re hiring a professional hairstylist, than they will most likely use products that will keep your hair in place, where it’s supposed to be for the whole 8 hour day. Perfect, right? But if you’re doing your own hair than you want to make sure that you use all the right products. For example, here are a few products you definitely want to use:
- Heat Protectant
- Humidity control hair products
With quality haircare products, you can really style your hair in order to keep it in perfect form. Another piece of advice – have a travel size can of hairspray with you at your wedding! Whenever a runaway curl bounces out of its pin or if your hair is losing its poof, spritz it with some hairspray and you’re good to go!
Here at Salon Deauville, our hairstylists are absolutely fantastic for getting your hair wedding-ready. Whether you need to touch up your color, schedule for a trial, or get your hair done for your big day, they are here for you! Our talented stylists are your best choice for absolutely stunning, brag-worthy hair!