Never really been one for vibrators, some are more prone to: How do you say “The Real Thing?”. This pitch came with an interesting angle for those of you who aren’t say, bloggers, that need a sexual incentive to get through your work day. Vibrating cosmetics will give you that after sex-glow with the after-sex-glow.
- The Mascara Vibe –uncapped, the “mascara” features a flexible, firm but soft high quality silicone tingly mascara wand. $35.00
- The Lipstick Vibe – Under the cap is a soft silicone vibrating “lipstick.” $35.00
- Brush Vibe – Resembling a blush brush, the multi-length soft, flexible silicone bristles provide a delicious tickle for a spectrum of sensations. $35.00
- Warming Balm – Concealed as an eye shadow, the all natural herbal extract blend is paraben and petroleum free The cinnamon scent and flavor provides a sensual warming and tingling sensation. $15.00
- Cooling Balm – Cloaked as an indigo-colored eye shadow, this herbal blend of paraben and petroleum-free natural oils, scents and flavors provides a sensual cooling and tingling experience. $15.00
- Climax Gloss – An all-natural “lip gloss” contains the blood-flow boosting amino acid L-arginine. $10.00
- Compact – A flat-styled double compact stores small round replacement batteries. A faux compartment opens to reveal a multi-function hidden bullet. $25.00
No need to dance around the issue. These toys will get you adequately ‘fucked’ without looking well, fucked-up…so they say.
The Studio Collection™ is a chic new line of powerful women’s vibrators disguised to look like a high-end cosmetic line developed expressly for self-actualized women on the go.
If your man is scared, I would be, so don’t tell him…next time you go to the bathroom for a makeup touch-up, keep this in mind:
The lipsticks, makeup brush, mascara, eye shadows, and lip gloss give new meaning to pleasure and travel, allowing a woman to conceal her most intimate accessories in style. The Studio Collection is created by The Screaming O (www.thescreamingo.com), the adult pleasure product company who brought the industry to the mainstream and is a multiple winner of Women’s Health magazine’s “Top Sex Product of the Year Award”.
If you are too much of a prude to buy: be outlandish enough to Pin this to your Pinterest board and email the link to: Kimberly@POSHGLAM.com with “Cosmetic Orgasm” in the subject.
A winner will be selected on Dec. 25th 2012
Read this article: