Salon Deauville isn’t just your regular, basic salon. Not only can we give your hair a glorious makeover, or do your makeup for your wedding, but we also offer makeup classes as well! You can learn all you need to know in regards to everything makeup oriented – from application to tool knowledge, after our classes, you’ll be set and ready to do makeup for any occasion. We prepare you for every case, such as bridal, runway, or any other regular occasion. Here at Salon Deauville, we are here to teach you all the basic techniques and lessons for makeup application!
- How to gage each one of your clients to see what each one needs. From contouring needs to what they want for special occasions, you’ll be able to see what each client needs and apply the right makeup.
- Different makeup techniques. Everything makeup oriented, we’ll teach you here at Salon Deauville! We’ll show you how to contour each of your client’s makeup, we’ll show you how to use each makeup tool, and so much more! You’ll be prepared for everything once you’re finished with our classes.
- Again, we’ll show you what each brush and tool does, and how to best use it. You’ll be a makeup professional at the end of the classes!
Makeup Courses Offered at Salon Deauville: Here at Salon Deauville, we not only teach you the basics, but we also teach specialty classes as well. For example:
- Makeup 101: We’ll teach you all you need to know about makeup – from what products are used for what, how makeup evolved, what new and innovative techniques there are, what the up and coming makeup styles are, and so much more.
- Makeup Basics: Here’s where we’ll show you how to properly assess your clients, what each product is used for, how to best use it, and even how to transport all of your products from one job to the next!
- Makeup Application 101: This is where you’ll learn the basic necessities of your client’s skin types. From acne to rosacea, you’ll learn what to do for certain skin conditions. This is a vitally important part of the classes, and is crucial for becoming the best makeup artist.
- Contouring and Highlighting: Accentuating your client’s favorite part about their face is important. You’ll learn how to appropriately highlight certain features, drawing attention to their best asset (such as their eyes, lips, nose, etc).
- Specialty: Wedding and runway makeup is a little different than your everyday makeup routine. You’ll learn how to appropriately apply the right type of makeup and style for each occasion!
Salon Deauville, to say the least, is the best Salon in town. From jobs to classes, we have it all! Contact us today!