It’s one of the most popular makeup looks today; the cat eye gives you a sexy, sultry appeal, and it’s perfect for every occasion. Whether you’re going to work in the office, getting dolled up for a hot dinner date, dining with your friends, or getting preened for your wedding day, the cat eye is a perfect makeup look for anything and anyone!
What You Need
Using high quality makeup is a necessity when it comes to completing a look that will look sexy as well as last all day. Every woman knows that cheap makeup leaves smears, smudges, and washes away after a short while. So, here are a few must haves that you need to create a perfect cat eyeliner!
- TIGI Cosmetics Precision Black Eyeliner Pen: This is a fantastic pen to use when creating a cat eyeliner. It’s pointed tip and smooth application makes for a gorgeous, flawless cat eyeliner. It’s waterproof, ensuring that it will last all day.
- TIGI Lash Love Black Mascara: For a more dramatic finish, you’ll want to swipe your lashes with a quality mascara like this one. It completes the look, giving you a more finished and alluring appeal.
- TIGI Brow Defining Pencil Sculpting Duo: A lot of ladies forget about the brows when they do their eyes. When you top your brows with a quality eyebrow pencil, it makes your eyebrows look professional, filled in, and gives your whole look a finished touch.
Step by Step
Now that we have a list of makeup pieces to use, let’s take a look at how it’s done!
1) When starting the line, you’ll want to start in the middle of your upper eyelid. Make it as thin or thick as you want, depending on how dramatic you want to look
2) Now that we have a clean line in the middle of your upper lid, start from the inner corner of your eye, and draw a line to meet in the middle. Make the inner line a little thinner than your middle line; you don’t want it too thick as it can overpower the look.
3) When it comes to creating the actual winged tip, you’ll want to draw a line starting from the last lash going upward and out. This is your bottom line, giving you a good guide line.
4) Draw a line from the tip of the bottom line to your eye, creating an empty spaced triangle.
5) Once you have the triangle completed, fill it in carefully.
6) Finish the look by applying your TIGI mascara and touching up your eyebrows with the TIGI brow defining pencil! You now have a gorgeous cat eyeliner!
This gorgeous makeup look is easy and great for any occasion! Here at Salon Deauville, we carry all of the makeup products that you need in order to have that gorgeous look! For you brides who want a gorgeous cat eyeliner to give you that flawless, beautiful look on your big day, make sure to book your appointment today!