With each and every New Year comes new and fantastic hairstyles. From long, wispy hair to finger waves, each new generation and year comes up with a fantastic hairstyle. So, now that 2015 is well on its way, let’s go ahead and take a peek at some of the greatest hairstyles this year has to offer!
- Boho Waves: Commonly known as the beach wave, this hairstyle is a favorite among many. It’s loose, it’s easy, and it’s perfect for any occasion. With the right hair care products, you can really rock this look.
- Sleek and Chic Pony Tails: Every girl loves a pony tail, but usually when you think of a pony tail you think of cleaning days spent at home in your old, worn out jeans and t-shirt. Not anymore! With your hair slicked back and tied into a clean, straightened pony tail, you can really rock the hairstyling world. To give it a little more pizazz, wrap some of your hair around the pony tail holder to make it look as if your own hair is the hair tie.
- Double Pony Tail: This is a really great one for a day out shopping or going on a lunch date with your girls. Pull up a decent chunk of hair on the top of your head and tie it in a loose pony tail. Then, at the nape of your neck, gather all of your hair and put it in another pony tail. It’s super easy, quick, and it’s a twist to the ever-so-popular pony tail.
- Braids: Who doesn’t love a good old braid? There are a million different types of braids you can pull off, such as the fishtail, French braid, and your regular braid. It’s great for a quick hairstyle, and topped with a bedazzled headband or your favorite hat, you’ll look put together and ready for the day.
- Pixie Perfection: Pixie haircuts have got to be some of the most popular hairstyles for short hair out there. It’s super easy, and super gorgeous. For a feminine sweep, opt for a style like Frankie Sandford’s. Leave your bangs long and thick, swooping them to the side. It’s a gorgeous style that’s easy to do each and every day.
- Short, Sweet, & Wavy: Like Ann Hathaway’s short bob, give your locks a little wave. By styling your hair in a beach wave fashion, it gives your tresses a little boost and it dramatizes the look.
- Layered and Ombre: Ombre is one of the most popular hair colors in today’s fashion world. With your short hair, throw in some curls and your ombre will look absolutely darling.
- Spiked and Daring: For those of you with a pixie cut, try something a little rock-themed. Try spiking your hair for that extra height and drama. It’s great for a fun night out with the girls!