Picture this: you wake up late for work, jump in the shower, and scrub your hair. Wet hair, no idea how to style it? That’s not a problem. There are tons of great hair styles for you to quickly throw up your wet locks to not only look good, but look amazing! Here are some pretty fantastic hair styles just for you!
Pins n Buns
This is not only super easy, but it’s great for a fun date with your best friends, going window shopping, or enjoying a day on the beach! Here’s the how-to:
- Section your hair in 3 parts
- Twist the middle section, pin into a low bun (above the nape of your neck) with bobby pins
- Twist the other 2 sections the same as the middle and, voila! Sexy-easy hair-do.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail
- Fishtail your ponytail
- Tie the end of your fishtail
- Loosen the braid for that imperfect/perfect look that you’re going for
- For a more professional version of this, turn the fishtail ponytail into a bun, making this an office-ready do.
Loose and Luscious Buns
- Separate your hair in two sections, top from bottom.
- Separate the bottom section into two sections
- Wrap and pin the left side into a bun, and do the same to the right side
- Once you have the two bottom buns in place, gather the top section.
- Wrap and pin the bun above the two bottom ones for a triple fantastic bun hairstyle!
Buns n Side Twists
- Part your hair to the far side and start twisting
- Continue twisting your hair till you reach right behind your ear
Once you reach there, gather the twist and the rest of your hair into a low bun.
Ask your stylist at Salon Deauville for advice. They are always there to help. Click here to book your appointment today!